Amazing Sunday to you all and blessings for a successful week ahead!
It’s five layers of s’mores bliss. Loved more as this yummy cake was recommended by my lovely Goddaughter, Cassie.
TOTAL TIME: 4:35
2 3/4 c. heavy cream, divided
1 7-oz. jar marshmallow crème
1 1/2 c. Mini Marshmallows, divided
1 11-oz. bag semisweet chocolate chips
1 box graham crackers
Chopped chocolate, for garnish
1. Make marshmallow cream: Using a stand or hand mixer, beat 2 cups cream until stiff peaks form, 5 minutes.
2. Add marshmallow crème and keep beating, 3 minutes. Stir in 1 cup mini marshmallows and set aside.
3. Make ganache: Heat remaining 3/4 cup heavy cream until simmering. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl.
4. Let sit 5 minutes, then stir until combined and creamy.
5. In a 9″-x-9″ baking dish, spread a thin layer of marshmallow cream. Top with one layer graham crackers, then a thick layer of marshmallow cream, follower by a layer of ganache. Repeat layers until you reach the top (leave about 1/4″).
6. Garnish with remaining mini marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and chopped chocolate and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
6. When ready to serve, heat broiler. Broil 1 minute to toast marshmallows.
7. Freeze 5 minutes to let set and serve.
For my birthday on September 11th, I decided to take a helicopter ride from Paris to the gardens of Versailles. It was wonderful!!
This past May my marketing team and I joined an organization that hires mentally challenged individuals who seed and plant flowers and vegetables for use by Farm to Fork local restaurants. One of our volunteer projects was to plant a sunflower dial. I recently had a chance to return to see the results. AMAZING!!!