I believe this to be the first recipe that I have posted that isn’t chocolate, but no one will complain. This cheese cake is a must share!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
32 ounces ricotta cheese, drained
1 orange (for 2 teaspoons orange zest/grated rind)
⅓ cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
18 graham crackers (2 packets from a 14 oz box)
1 stick butter
1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Generously grease a springform pan with butter.
3. For graham cracker crust, crush graham crackers in food processor until consistency of bread crumbs; stir with melted butter until mixture holds shape when squeezed. If needed, add a little more melted butter.
4. Firmly press graham cracker “crust” into bottom and along bottom sides of spring form pan; set aside.
5. Sift together flour and sugar in small mixing bowl.
6. In medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese and orange zest. Slowly fold in flour mixture with spatula until well blended and smooth.
7. Add eggs, one at a time, continuing to blend with spatula. Stir in vanilla extract.
8. Pour batter into spring form pan and gently smooth top with spatula.
9. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until cake is firm all the way to top center. Cool completely and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to set.
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake with Mixed Berries
Raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries colorfully adorn the top of No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake with Mixed Berries. DELICIOUS, I promise!
Yield: Serves 14 (serving size: 1 slice)
Total: 6 Hours, 25 Minutes
4 ounces chocolate wafers (such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers)
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
10 ounce 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
1/2 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder (such as Hershey’s Special Dark)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
1/4 cup whipping cream
1 1/2 cups raspberries
1 1/2 cups strawberries, quartered
1 cup blueberries
Hands On: 25 Minutes
Total: 6 Hours, 25 Minutes
1. Place chocolate wafers in a food processor; process until finely ground. Place ground wafers in a bowl; stir in honey and butter. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan. Cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm. Wipe food processor with a paper towel.
2. Combine milk and gelatin in a microwave-safe bowl; let stand 3 minutes. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds; stir until gelatin dissolves. Cool slightly.
3. Combine cream cheese and next 4 ingredients (through vanilla) in food processor; process until smooth. Add milk mixture and cooled melted chocolate; process until smooth. Place whipping cream in a clean bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold one-fourth of chocolate mixture into whipped cream. Fold whipped cream mixture into remaining chocolate mixture. Spoon chocolate mixture into prepared crust. Chill 6 hours or until set.
4. Combine berries in a bowl. Top cheesecake with berry mixture.