You’ll hardly be able to bake these little gems before they’re devoured! Enjoy!
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon table salt
1 1/2 cups butter, softened at room temperature
3 cups granulated sugar
5 large eggs, at room temperature
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
2 teaspoons instant espresso
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate morsels
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
1 to 2 Tbsp. buttermilk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prepare Cakes: Preheat oven to 325°.
- Whisk together ingredients.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups butter in a medium bowl at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add granulated sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yolk disappears.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups buttermilk and next 2 ingredients.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Beat at low speed after each addition. Fold in bittersweet chocolate morsels.
- Pour batter into 2 lightly greased (with vegetable cooking spray) 12-cup Bundt brownie pans, filling each about three-fourths full.
- Bake at 325° for 26 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely.
- Prepare Chocolate Glaze: Combine semisweet chocolate morsels, 3 Tbsp. butter, and 1 Tbsp. corn syrup in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until morsels begin to melt, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Stir in 1/2 tsp. vanilla.
- Prepare Buttermilk Glaze: Whisk together powdered sugar, 1 Tbsp. buttermilk, and 1/4 tsp. vanilla in a small bowl until smooth. Add up to 1 Tbsp. buttermilk, if desired. Drizzle warm glazes over cooled cakes.