It’s five layers of s’mores bliss. Loved more as this yummy cake was recommended by my lovely Goddaughter, Cassie.
TOTAL TIME: 4:35
2 3/4 c. heavy cream, divided
1 7-oz. jar marshmallow crème
1 1/2 c. Mini Marshmallows, divided
1 11-oz. bag semisweet chocolate chips
1 box graham crackers
Chopped chocolate, for garnish
1. Make marshmallow cream: Using a stand or hand mixer, beat 2 cups cream until stiff peaks form, 5 minutes.
2. Add marshmallow crème and keep beating, 3 minutes. Stir in 1 cup mini marshmallows and set aside.
3. Make ganache: Heat remaining 3/4 cup heavy cream until simmering. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl.
4. Let sit 5 minutes, then stir until combined and creamy.
5. In a 9″-x-9″ baking dish, spread a thin layer of marshmallow cream. Top with one layer graham crackers, then a thick layer of marshmallow cream, follower by a layer of ganache. Repeat layers until you reach the top (leave about 1/4″).
6. Garnish with remaining mini marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and chopped chocolate and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
6. When ready to serve, heat broiler. Broil 1 minute to toast marshmallows.
7. Freeze 5 minutes to let set and serve.