Midnight Fudge Cake recipe, is a great name for a dessert that gives all the chocoholics something to get excited about. This would be one of those desserts that you very likely would wake up dreaming about, and it could easily be that perfect midnight snack! We are talking about a full on love affair with chocolate in this desert recipe. #ChocolatefriendsofTenaciousM enjoy!!
One box of Triple Chocolate cake Mix..(I only used half)
One box of Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix..with included Ganache (I only used half)
a 9×13 baking pan
1. Use half of each box and it made a normal amount of cake. Feel free to use the entire boxes, for 2 9×13 pans.
2. In one bowl I mixed the Cake mix, splitting the ingredients in half accordingly.
3. In another bowl I mixed the Brownie Batter, splitting the ingredients accordingly.
4. Combine both mixing bowls into the baking pan, swirl them together a bit, and bake it at 350 degrees, for approx. 30 minutes or until it’s baked through.
5. Let it cool and gently poke some holes into it with a fork.
6. Now pour the included Ganache all over the top of the cake. If you need more Ganache, use some Fudge Topping from a jar.