These cupcakes are super rich and gooey- you will need a fork to eat them. Enjoy!
4 ounces bittersweet or dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
3/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
11/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups fresh berries, washed and dried, plus more for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. First up, melt your chocolate and butter in a sauce pan until smooth. Then add the warm mixture to a bowl with the sugar and blend with a mixer until incorporated. I recommend bittersweet, but dark chocolate would be awesome too!
3. Next up, add the eggs one at a time mixing after each one.
4. Then add the vanilla and mix and the cocoa powder and mix.
5. Almost done! Put the batter into an oiled and cocoa powder dusted cupcake tin and bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool, gently remove cupcakes and arrange whip cream and berries.