Had to share!!
Virgin Chocolate Chunk Brownies With Maple & Benton Bacon
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate pieces
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350F Line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Whisk in the COR olive oil and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl using high speed of an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Beat in the syrup and salt, then fold in the cooled chocolate mixture. Fold in the BRM flour, then gently stir in the bacon. Pour…
View original post 38 more words