Brownies are always a good choice, add frosting on top and it’s almost a cake but less (almost no) crumbs. Perfect! These brownies are so moist and rich, and did I mention really good?
1 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup cocoa
2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup cocoa
3 cups powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9×13 pan and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine butter, cocoa and sugar. Mix in flour and beat well. Add in eggs and vanilla, mix just to combine.
3. Spread batter in prepared pan. Batter will be thick so you’ll have to use a spatula to make sure you get to your corners.
4. Bake for 22-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Frost while still warm.
5. For frosting, sift together sugar, cocoa and salt. Cream butter in mixing bowl. Gradually add in sugar to butter, alternating with milk. Mix until creamy. Spread over warm brownies.