This a dirty little secret and should only be shared with other chocoholics so, shhhhh. Mix it really well and you will end up with a cake that rises beautifully and has a great texture.
4 tbsp self-raising flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp chocolate chips
1. In a large mug, place all the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon. Use the spoon to grind all of the cocoa against the side of the cup so there are no lumps.
2. Add the egg and beat it a little on top of the dry ingredients to break the yolk.
3. Add the oil, milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
4. Stir the chocolate chips in and put into the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
5. Serve with a nice big scoop of ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
It’s far too early to be hungry like this! Lol. Looks so good!
Oh my dear, it is NEVER too early for our chocolate!!!
~ Shae “Live life on purpose”